The company “IKTINOS HELLAS SA”, with a sense of responsibility towards its shareholders, employees, associates, customers as well as the entire community, took all necessary safety measures, in order to protect and restrict the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. All measures taken are in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of the competent institutions (Health Ministry, Ε.Ο.Δ.Υ, Γ.Γ.Π.Π. Ministry of Labor etc.), with its specific provisions Π.Ν.Π. 11/3/2020 and with the set of regulations of the current legislation on health and safety at work.
From the first moment, the Company proceeded to the creation of a Crisis Management Team with the participation of the Human Resources Department, the Company’s Doctor and the Safety Technicians.
In particular, the Company proceeded to the below actions:
- Information of all employees by the company’s doctor about coronavirus, way of contagion, preventive and protective measures taken, as well as the provision of personal hygiene recommendations and guidelines.
- Posting the guidelines for protection against coronavirus at the entrances and exits of the company’s premises, as well as in prominent public spaces within the facilities.
- Placing of antiseptic solutions at the entrances and exits of the facilities, public areas and workplaces.
- Provision of PPE (masks, gloves, etc.)
- Disposable wet soaps and disposable paper towels on all toilets.
- Installation soap and hand towels used for personal hygiene.
- Frequent of public areas, workplaces and disinfection.
- Use special office separation panels to prevent corona transmission
- Increase of the number of public transport vehicles used by the company to move employees to and from their workplaces, so as to fulfill the projected distances on transport.
- Provision for precaution of vulnerable groups and tele working where seemed to be necessary
- Provision of tele working for employees where it is feasible in order to avoid concetration in the facilities
- Provision of special purpose vacation to those employees who have applied for it and meet the requirements of the law.
- Carry out of remote meetings (eg teleconferencing), postponement of scheduled third party visits of clients, partners, etc.